Saturday, February 09, 2008

7 things about me

I'm excited to say this is the first time I've been tagged. A blog that I enjoy reading tagged me-Mrs. Jules - I'm to list 7 random facts about myself.

7 random things...

1. I got reminded tonight while eating dinner that I can only wink with only one eye. The kids always think that is funny that Mom lacks winking skills.

2. I'm an only child. I did have a great dog, Bess, who I thought of like a family member. I got her on my 5th birthday. She died when I was in college (15 years she lived).

3. I met Jay on the internet before the internet was what it is now. We were both in college (me at the UofO and him at Slippery Rock). We would telnet to a talker. It was all text based. That was in 14 years ago.

4. I like to be told I'm right.

5. I grew up without a TV in our household. I wonder if that is why I'm so addicted to the TV now?.

6. My name means, Beloved

7. A few years ago our family was in the newspaper for geocaching. And we are also in a geocaching book.


The Rules:

-Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
-Post the rules on your blog.
-Post 7 random facts about yourself on your blog.
-Tag 7 people and link to them.
-Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.

I know I broke the rules by not doing the last two but I wasn't sure who to tag.
Thanks, Mrs. Jules, I loved doing this. :)

4 Comments:

At 4:37 AM , Blogger jennwa said...

I am an only child too, but we never had a dog. We had cats, not the same.

 
At 8:59 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Hi Amy,

I'm sure growing up w/out a TV was a blessing, it can be quite a challenge to turn it off in this day.

Loved #6, and #3 and #7 were very interesting! Thank you for participating. :)

 
At 4:47 PM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

I have always wanted to try geocaching. I think the kids would like it!

 
At 6:44 AM , Blogger jennwa said...

Hi, I justed to let you know I passed an award on to you.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home