Wednesday, July 18, 2007

WFMW- Birthday Tradition



At Rocks in My Dryer there is a WFMW blog. Each week people from all over post what works for them. This is my 2nd WFMW.





We have a birthday tradition that means the birthday person wakes up to having their bedroom door decorated with streamers. After the kids go to bed I attach streamers to masking tape and then hang it over the bedroom door. The kids love this tradition so much they do it to our bedroom door on our birthday (except they get up really early and do it before we get out of bed in the morning).

For more great ideas head over to Rock's in my dryer!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger  My Trendy Tykes said...

That's a great tradition!

Linda

 
At 8:14 AM , Blogger Totallyscrappy said...

When I was teaching kindergarten a few years ago I did this to our doorway for celebrations. The kids loved it. I had forgotten all about that. Thank you for reminding me. My boys are going to love it.

 
At 6:06 PM , Blogger Lara said...

We do the same thing except we never though of attaching it to the masking tape like that. Thanks!!!

 
At 9:24 PM , Blogger Laura said...

Hello! You were asking about the 30 Day Challenge. I'd like to run another in the fall but having had time to really give it much thought. I'm hoping to come up with something a little different maybe.

Great tip about the streamers by the way!
Laura

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger penguinsandladybugs said...

Cute tradition! We decorated a doorway like that once--fun, fun!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home