Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Time Travel Tuesday- 1st time

My Life as Annie is hosting Time Travel Tuesday.

This is my first time participating.
The questions this Tuesday are:
Where do you see yourself in five years? In 5 years my kids will be 16 and able to drive! yikes My next child will be 15 and able to get his driver's permit. double yikes And my last child will be 13 years old which will mean I will have all teenagers! I hope that I will still be homeschooling all three of them.
Will you be living where you live now? Hmmm....I will say yes only because I hate change.
What's going on in your life five years from now??? I'm still a stay at home mom, teaching all three kids and running them to their activities. Also I'm teaching 2 of them to drive. Or maybe that will be Jay teaching them to drive. I'm still a scout leader for two Girl Scout troops. And I'm traveling all over to watch my son compete in gymnastics. Jay and I are busy doing some kind of hobby together (like when we use to geocache when the kids were younger).

4 Comments:

At 10:18 AM , Blogger Annie said...

Thanks for stopping by and playing along!
blessings~
annie

 
At 10:54 AM , Blogger Nancy Face said...

3 teenagers and two new drivers...YIKES! :0

Thanks for sharing! :)

 
At 12:21 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

Time Travel Tuesday sounds fun, I may have to try that.
I have to agree with Nacyface 3 teenagers and 2 new drivers. That is scary,I will be right there with you in a 9 years. I do not even want to think about it.

 
At 12:49 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sounds like some busy and fun times ahead! It goes so fast!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home