Thursday, November 27, 2008

I survived Costco

The last couple of days we've been trying to get all the leaves to the street while it was nice in the afternoon. Yesterday morning the leaf crew came and put all the leaves from around our area in front of our house. When I left for Costco I backed out the driveway into this pile of leaves. Geesh.


I went to Costco when the business people can get in (10 am). It was STILL crazy. The lines were long and the parking lot was full. I called two of my friends and found out if they needed me to pick up anything.
Below is our pie count:
5 pumpkin pies, 1 pecan pie, and 1 apple pie
Tara took 2 pumpkin and Jill took 1 pumpkin pie.
Costco has great pumpkin pie. It taste just like Libby's Pumpkin Pie. The best part is it is only $6.00 and it is huge. Normally I bake all the pies but this year I took the easy way out. :)
Posted by Picasa

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home