Wednesday, September 24, 2008

WFMW- tattoo removal

Today is school picture day and my kids had those temporary tattoos all over there arms (actually Maddie had the most on her arms).

I didn't want school pictures with my kids looking like they had just gotten out of prison or joined a gang. So, I got out the rubbing alcohol and a kleenex.

It is very simple- you just need to pour some rubbing alcohol on the kleenex and rub/scrub the tattoo. It takes less than a minute to remove the tattoo. Then just use water to wash off the area.

To find more Works for me Wednesday head over to Shannon's blog.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 11:55 AM , Blogger amy@flexibledreams said...

Hand sanitizer wipes work the same way... and you can give them to your kid to do it!

 
At 1:57 PM , Blogger Melanie @ This Ain't New York said...

You can also use baby oil on a botton ball.

 
At 8:17 PM , Blogger StephieAnne said...

I was going to suggest the baby oil too-- it also works wonder on that "stay all day" lipstick that doesn't seem to come off any other way....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home