Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Samantha and G'ma go on vacation

Today I will be taking Samantha and my Mom to the airport. They are flying to Denver, Co. From there they will be met by G'ma Joan and Aunt Pat. Then this weekend they will be in Western Nebraska for my cousin's high school graduation.

Samantha is very excited. She loves to fly. And she can't wait to meet more cousins. She met them when she was 4 years old but of course she doesn't remember that trip. She is hoping her older cousins will color her hair and perm it. She wants it purple!

This will be the longest and furthest away Samantha has been from us.

Samantha, if you get a chance to read the blog while you are gone....I love you and I'm praying for you!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home