Saturday, October 20, 2007

Food & Rain

It has been raining so much here that it is ruining our new lawn. The rain washed grass seed all over the yard even in spots where we don't want grass. It will be interesting to see if we have grass growing in our flower beds and in our new walk area when it sprouts.

Fall is "oven weather". Tonight we ate our stew in bread bowls. Yummy. Currently, I'm making Cinnamon buns for tomorrow. I hope they turn out yummy because they are easy to make.

Yesterday I made Pumpkin Pie Cake. It turned out yummy.

Last week I made Cracker Jacks. We enjoyed them right after they came out of the oven.

Jay got inspired and made Kahlua. It won't be ready to try until next month but it smelled yummy.

I'm sure I've made more things since the weather turned but that is all I can remember right now. Give one of them a try.

~Amy

1 Comments:

At 6:18 PM , Blogger Katherine@Raising Five said...

Okay, you inspire me! That pumpkin pie cake looks yummy!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home