Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Yard update


This summer I posted pictures of what Jay did to our yard (ripped out the bushes, took down the retaining wall, leveled the yard where the retaining wall was and ripped out the lawn).

We hired a landscaper to finish our yard.


He widened the walk way for us (that is my favorite part of our yard).



The dark brown is the "planting area" and the light brown is where the grass is going to grow in.



We didn't pay him to add plants and flowers. So, I will have to do that part. Which is overwhelming to me. So, luckily my friend Heather is going to help me. But I think I have to wait a month before we can walk in our yard.



Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 9:58 AM , Blogger Barb said...

Your yard is going to be beautiful! I know it's a lot of hard work, but boy, it's so rewarding once you're done and have a nice yard to enjoy.

I finally found your comment on my November 2006 post - please let me know how your husband's kahlua comes out. I can't wait to hear.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home