Friday, February 22, 2008

My little girl is growing up

We have Samantha's e-mail set up that I get the replies that someone sends to her. We use as a double check to make sure she isn't getting spam or inappropriate e-mails.

Last night her bible study leader, Josie, responded to Samantha's e-mail. I was so surprised by Samantha's e-mail to Josie. I didn't know she had written Josie. Samantha never even talked to me about what she wrote to Josie.

I'm so proud of her that I wanted to share with all of you.


From: Samantha
Date: 2/19/2008 3:54:57 PM
To: Josie
Subject: Helping others!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hay Josie,
Didn't God say that we should help others (the poor).
Maybe we as in are small group we could do something together and earn money and give the money to the missionary to give to poor.
Just a thought but e-mail me back at ______________!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Love,
Samantha


Here is what Josie wrote back to Samantha.

Hi honey!!
Yes, God does say to help others and I think that is an awesome thing you want to do!It would be really fun and a great experience for all of us to do something for others together!We should brain storm some ideas of what we could on Wednesday night!
Love you
Josie


God is really working on Samantha's heart! :)

1 Comments:

At 2:55 PM , Blogger Forgetfulone said...

That is so sweet. It's amazing - but our little ones are really sponges absorbing what we say and watching what we do. What a good-hearted young lady.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home