Monday, October 06, 2008

FireProof

On Saturday night Jay and I went to see, FireProof. It is made by the same people who made, Facing the Giants.

What impressed me about these movies:
1. made by a church (as part of their ministry)
2. Christian values
3. all the actors are volunteer
4. everything was shot with one camera

I'm sure there is more but that is all I can think of right now.

This is a must see movie.

I'm editing this to say another thing that impressed me about this movie is that Cameron made a commitment to his wife that he would kiss no other woman (even in acting roles). So, the kissing scene was done with his wife and camera magic.

3 Comments:

At 1:40 PM , Blogger ConservaChick said...

I can't WAIT to see this movie! ~K

 
At 4:29 AM , Blogger jennwa said...

It sounds great. I want to see it too.

 
At 7:11 PM , Blogger geodiva said...

So cool :-) Such a gentleman.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home