Saturday, June 09, 2007

Strawberry Saturday

Those strawberries I picked below didn't get used like I envisioned. I was too busy to properly take care of them so I had to throw them away because they got mushy very quickly.

So, today Tara and I decided to try it together at her house. We went to the strawberry patch and bought a flat of strawberries. We decided to not pick strawberries since it was cold and raining.

After we got the berries we headed to Tara's house. She had bought all the supplies for us to make strawberry freezer jam.

We had so much fun that we decided in August we will make blackberry freezer jam. We are going to make it at my house since I have a/c and it will be HOT by then (not cold and rainy like it was today).

All in all it was a great day!

1 Comments:

At 8:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

it was a faboo day!! I still enjoy my jam, wait we just ate the last one...need to do it again.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home