Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Harvest Party - 2nd time

*Hopefully, this time the pictures will work. :)*

The church had their annual Harvest Party on Sunday. Andrew went as Annikan Skywalker. Maddie was a Duck cheerleader. And Samantha wore her ballet costume from a couple of years ago. She is really going to be Darth Vader but you weren't allowed to wear scary costumes.



Zany Zoo came with exotic animals that the kids got to touch and hold. Even Jay wanted to hold them. Not me. I was talking to someone when Andrew touched my arm and I jumped out of my skin. The guy asked me if I was a little jumpy. Below is Samantha with a baby tortoise (weighs 60 pounds). It just wandered around the party. I even got to pick it up and direct it in another direction when I caught it trying to go out the front door of the church.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 12:20 PM , Blogger Kandy Seaton Smith said...

yep, now the pictures work :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home