Sunday, December 02, 2007

Decorating


A little tour of some more of our decorations for family who can't be here with us at Christmas time.

The "family" is a gift from my G'ma Betty. The snowman and trees is from my Mom. And the Blue plate is also from my G'ma

The Angel was made by me when I was a teenager. Maddie thinks it should be passed from kid to kid when they grow up.

The Indian Nativity set is Andrew's given to him by Aunt Pat.

I bought this wreath from Target last year. I like the bright "red" color. You can see our "stars" in this picture.



I will post more Christmas photos as Christmas gets closer.
Merry Christmas!
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 6:05 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

Thanks for sharing. I love to see how others celebrate and decorate for the holidays.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home