Saturday, June 07, 2008

Parade

After the parade we got ready to head out for the MAX (light rail) to see the floats up close and the fleet week. I am embarrassed to say I must of look like a hick on the MAX. Once I got on I noticed it was crowded and I thought it would be a fun shot to get the girls all crunched together. All of sudden the MAX shot forward sending me flying backwards (almost falling over and taking one of the girls with me). I got a shot of something we couldn't make out; I'll take that over landing on my bottom.
 


We didn't go on any of the navy ships because the lines were long but we did walk along the water front and look at all of them. This is what we saw when we looked out in front of the fleets (machine guns).
 


Here is a float up close.
 


Group shot before we got back on the Max to get to our cars were we headed to the Llyod Center (mall). We were disappointed to find out that the ice wasn't ready to skate on it. I guess they drain all the ice and use it for part of the judging area for the Rose Festival. So, the girls shopped and then we went to dinner.
 
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home