Thursday, June 05, 2008

Mother's Day

I know I'm a month behind in blogging. I'm going to try to catch up. :)

Andrew and Maddie work me up and had me come out to the family room. I had to walk through streamers hanging from my door and once I got into the family room balloons fell from the ceiling. Andrew and Maddie had tacked up a sheet to the ceiling and then filled it with balloons. Then they pulled the strings and the balloons floated down just like you see on TV.

Then I was seated at the table and served a wonderful breakfast that Andrew had cooked (scrambled eggs and toast).

We drove to Wildlife Safari for a day of fun. Everyone (my Mom was with us) laughed when the camel reached its head into our van to say "Hi" to me. It totally freaked me out. Samantha got a shot of it with her camera. Everyone said I touched the camel but I don't remember doing that so I think I blocked it out.

I grilled steaks for dinner and made a cute dessert that was inspired by The Pioneer Woman.

It was a wonderful day and I'm so thankful to have 3 wonderful and thoughtful children!

1 Comments:

At 6:26 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet your family LOVED that dessert! I'll have to try it out.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home