Wednesday, September 05, 2007

WFMW- The Brand-Loyal Edition

Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer is hosting The Brand-Loyal Edition of Works For Me Wednesday.

I'm loyal to Chocolate & Very Vanilla soy milk made by Silk. I love the taste and flavor. That is my drink of choice for breakfast.

For my pets I only buy Precise dog and cat food. I have to go to a Speciality pet store (not Petsmart). I have healthy pets with beautiful coats.

Check out more Works For Me Wednesday ideas over on Shannon's blog.

Labels:

3 Comments:

At 10:55 AM , Blogger Deb said...

I never thought about chocolate made from soy - interesting! Thanks for visiting me today! :)

 
At 12:15 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I work at Starbucks, and we use Silk as our soy milk. Great list - thanks for sharing!

 
At 3:42 PM , Blogger Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

We also use soymilk, and Silk is our favorite, especially the very vanilla.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home