Tuesday, August 21, 2007

WFMW- Vegetable Peeler

This week for my Works-for-me-Wednesday I'm going to talk about a Vegetable Peeler that my G'ma bought me while she was visiting in April.



I love this vegetable peeler. To see the other side of this vegetable peeler and also see Samantha (my oldest) using it to make dinner go to this post. I have to say this vegetable peeler makes me want to peel potatoes. I go to Costco and buy those HUGE potatoes just so I can peel them. It is like Tom Sawyer factor...the kids see me having fun peeling potatoes and then they want to peel potatoes.



To find more helpful tips like this one visit Shannon at Rocks In My Dryer.



~Amy

Labels:

9 Comments:

At 8:43 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my, I want one. that is a great gadget, thanks for the tip!

 
At 8:48 PM , Blogger TracyMichele said...

MUST.HAVE.THIS. I love it. Where were you last Thursday when I peeled EIGHT mangos with a knife!?Thanks for the link!! :)

 
At 11:12 PM , Blogger Kathy in WA said...

Wow! That is great. I've never seen one like that before and so reasonably priced. I would need several to keep all the kids happy. If you promise me it really and truly works, I am heading off to pick one up. :)

Duckabush Blog

 
At 2:03 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I've never seen one like that.

Thanks for the tip!!

 
At 5:44 AM , Blogger Susan said...

Looks good. Will have to pick one up when I visit the States in Dec. Thanks!

 
At 8:18 AM , Blogger MamaGeek @ Works For Us said...

Oh I so want one too.

 
At 8:49 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

My peeler in Washington has disappeared. I might have to buy one of these when I get into town on at the end of this week....

 
At 2:18 PM , Blogger SAHMmy Says said...

That is the coolest! Says it slips over a finger, but no mention if a lefty can use it.

 
At 2:17 PM , Blogger SAHMmy Says said...

Amy--I can't find an email contact for you--this is a reply to your question about my Christmas Notebook categories! Budget, Gift List, Gift Closet inventory(purchased year round), Chrismas Card List, Calendar, Events, Party, Church, Charity, Decorations, Gifts to Make, Crafts (for my own home), Ideas/Inspiration, Traditions/Memories, Notes, Recipes/Menus
Thanks for commenting! Carissa

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home