Monday, September 10, 2007

Part 2 of the field trip to Wildlife Safari

This baby was so close to us. I really wanted the kids to get out of the van and run up to it so I could snap a photo but you aren't allowed to get out of your vans. Wouldn't that of been a cute picture?! The kids were freaked out and telling me no they wouldn't get out when I was teasing them about jumping out so I could get a picture.

As you can see in the photo below (car mirror is even in the picture) that Mom and Dad weren't to far from baby. Our van could of been gored. That would of made for interesting conversation piece.


Isn't this white deer unusual looking?


I don't know if you can see the egg in this picture but this Emu was nervous with us being only a couple feet away. I could of touched it's head. It was trying to scare us away. Jay rolled my window down and then left it locked down so it could stick its head in the window. That was getting me a little freaked out.

Posted by Picasa

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home