Sunday, November 04, 2007

My Birthday


Today is my birthday! I've always loved my birthday because my family would throw me a party. What kid doesn't like having a birthday party?! One of my favorite birthday traditions is when my G'ma Betty calls me on my birthday and sings "Happy Birthday" to me. My G'ma called me this morning to sing the birthday song to me. It was great! Jay has continued to keep the tradition of spoiling me on my birthday!
We had lunch out today and then a drive out of the valley to where there was some sunshine. The valley was covered in fog.
My Mom watched the kids while Jay and I ate dinner at Oregon Electric Station. Yummy!
The above picture is of the kids hugging me before we headed out to lunch. Samantha was grumpy (if you can't tell by the sour face). She was like that all day. She has hit that fun age of preteen.
Thank you, Jay, kids and mom for a fun day!

4 Comments:

At 9:23 AM , Blogger Amanda said...

Believe it or not, today is my sister's birthday as well!

Thanks for your recent comment on my blog.
A North Pole Party was my family annual Christmas party where we played reindeer games (and elf poker), watched Christmas movies and participated in all around good cheer.

Cheers to you!

 
At 8:28 PM , Blogger Dana a/k/a Sunshine said...

Happy Belated Birthday! Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting!!! I hope you'll come back. :)

Dana

 
At 7:29 AM , Blogger Tam said...

Happy late birthday! I have one next week as well!

You did on yours the same thing I like...just being with the ones i love. Of course, gifts are always welcomed and encouraged ;-)

My man LOVES the prime rib at Oregon Electric Station. We have a restaurant down here in So. Oregon called called Porters that my man says has actually beat the Elec. Stat. in the prime rib category...mmm-mmmm!

Hope you have a great day!

 
At 11:06 PM , Blogger Gombojav Tribe said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home