Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Christmas movie list

At the beginning of the month I posted about a new tradition we started this year. You can read about it here.

Our new tradition deals with Christmas movies and books. I thought I would list our Christmas movies we have accumulated:
  1. A Charlie Brown Christmas
  2. A Christmas Carol
  3. Christmas with the Kranks
  4. Deck the Halls
  5. Elf
  6. Garfield's Holiday Celebration
  7. Home Alone
  8. How the Grinch Stole Christmas
  9. Jingle All the Way
  10. Miracle on 34th Street
  11. Narnia
  12. The Polar Express
  13. Santa Clause 2
  14. The Star of Christmas
  15. The Toy That Saved Christmas
  16. The Very First Noel

Home Alone is a movie we haven't seen yet. I saw it as a kid but haven't watched it again. So, I don't remember if it is any good or not.

I was inspired to make this because of Veggiemomof2. She wrote about her Christmas movies. If you need more Christmas movie ideas check out her list on her blog.

4 Comments:

At 1:43 PM , Blogger Veggiemomof2 said...

I forgot about Home Alone being a Christmas movie..we have 1-4 & ds wore us out watching it!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! I love to hear from other moms!

I buy the Rejuvanate at Home Depot. I hope you find it useful--I love it!

 
At 11:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amy, no snow here yet, just in the mountains. But we're headed your way, into the rain, I guess! We're leaving for Eugene in just a few hours, and will spend the holidays with family there. Merry Christmas! And my favorite Christmas movie: Christmas in Connecticut. It's an old, old, movie, (not sure of the date but over a half-century old!) but a classic and we watch it every year!
diaryof1.com

 
At 8:12 AM , Blogger Liza on Maui said...

Christmas Movies and Books are our tradition too :)

This year we discovered the movies Christmas Shoes and Christmas Blessings. They are a bit of a tear jerker but gives meaning to Christmas. We bought both DVD's.

As for books, we discovered "The Best Christmas Pageant Ever" and enjoyed it. I read there's a DVD for that so I am buying it for next year :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home