Friday, December 14, 2007

Too much Christmas music

You know you are listening to too much Christmas music when the cat changes the channel.

Okay, Kuggles, our very old 14 year old cat that is a size of a kitten (about 6 pounds) comes into our bedroom and gets on the alarm clock and flips the music on. I will go into the bedroom and turn the music off and she'll get back on the radio/clock and turn it back on. It is funny.

Well, yesterday when I came into the bedroom she had turned on the "cd" part instead of the radio part. I guess she was tired of listening to Christmas tunes.

We've been listening to A LOT of Christmas music because we were playing a radio contest where you could win a $10,000 shopping spree for knowing the correct 10 digit numbers in order. So, I was constantly listening to the radio in the house and in the van. They got their winner the other night (I could never get through). Just for the record I would of won had I gotten through because I knew all 9 numbers and for the 10th digit I was going to guess 4 and the person who won guessed that and it was correct.

Today the house is quiet...no music going. I'm sick of Christmas music. I actually haven't been back in the bedroom to see if Kuggles switched on radio or cd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home