Friday, February 01, 2008

I WON!!! I really won!

I can hardly believe it. I entered a blog contest earlier this week. I figured I wouldn't win because at the time I was #712 to enter (leave a comment). There ended up being 1183 who entered the contest.

Here was my comment:

Posted January 29, 2008 at 6:53 am | Permalink
I would love to win this…but with 500 + comments I doubt I will…but I at least have to try! :D

love your blog,
~Amy


At the time I commented I thought there was only 500 or so comments...I didn't realize it was already in the 700's for comments.

I feel famous being on Organizing Junkie's blog. Here is how she announced the winner.

I've written and called everyone to tell them that I'm the BIG WINNER! :) Jay is excited about the Hassle Free Dinners CD. I guess you can tell what I'm lacking in.

Yea for me!!! Thank you, Laura!

4 Comments:

At 3:13 PM , Blogger Laura said...

You crack me up...lol. I'm thrilled for you and I can't wait to hear how you use everything. There might just be some extra surprises in there for you as well but you'll have to wait to see...he he.

Laura

 
At 4:42 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

Congratulations! I love winning stuff too.

 
At 5:15 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Yaaayy, Amy! How exciting is that. Congratulations!

 
At 11:10 AM , Blogger Beth Cotell said...

Congratulations! That'e awesome!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home