Friday, March 28, 2008

My First Time

Last year I blogged about a gift the Girl Scout families gave Jill and I. Here is the post about the gift.
Today Jill and I went to Bello's day spa.

I had Samantha snap a shot of me before I left for my massage. Notice the pink shirt! I found out that I'm a Soft and shouldn't be wearing all that black I normally wear.
 


Jill and I right before our massages!
We went to Star Bucks afterwards and chatted about non-girl scout stuff. Which is unusual for us because we normally chat about girl scouts!
 
Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

At 3:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is how it starts! I found out the red and black I was wearing was wrong...I should wear pink...well..see what happens. I turned into Real Estate Barbie. It is addictive...

 
At 9:03 AM , Blogger Jodie Wolfe said...

If you have a few minutes, I would love your input on my blog in regards to the ten struggles that Christian women face. Thank you!

 
At 1:02 PM , Blogger Jess said...

Thank you for your kind words. We had a pleasant break last week.

You look great in pink...I thought the pix of you and your friend smiling was the afterglow of your day at the spa. :)

 
At 8:29 AM , Blogger geodiva said...

holey molies! That looks like a wonderful day at the SPA :-) i love it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home