Friday, March 21, 2008

~We're selling Girl Scout Cookie Here!

~There only sold this time of year
~So, won't you buy a box or two
~You'll get yummy cookies and please you'll help me don't you see

Raellyn taught the girls that song (above) a couple of years ago. It has been a couple years since Reallyn has lived here. I heard that song over and over again this cookie season! Thank you, Raellyn! The girls have not forgotten it.


A couple of weeks ago Maddie and I did just a booth sale together to help unload our extras and troop 58's extra cookies.
 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

At 6:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

There is a location......not the word you actually wanted to use. Yes, I know....you are welcome

 
At 4:41 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

I think that song would get on my nerves, very quickly.
Wow, that is a lot of patches.

I think that craft would be great for the Seniors. I am always so happy when someone uses one of the crafts I post. Let me know how it goes. I wish I lived closer to you guys so I could help.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home