Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Do the Conga

Last week was Spring break. On Monday Jay came home from work early injuried. His work occasionally does a Boot Camp workout class. During this particular class Jay did something to his back. He could barely walk.

Below are two pictures of the Chiropractor coming out to the van to help Jay walk into his office. Dr. LeGat and I are similar in the fact that we couldn't quit laughing. Jay was in so much pain but watching this big guy barely able to walk just stroke a funny bone with us.
 

 
Posted by Picasa


Jay did end up getting a MRI last week. I've spent this last week (Spring break)waiting on Jay hand and foot. Of course, he might not remember the experience quite like that. He did tell me that I should never be a nurse. Guess, he didn't like my laughing and uncaring self.

2 Comments:

At 3:56 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I look like Andre the Giant there. My hand covers most of his back.....that pencil neck!

 
At 4:54 PM , Blogger Veggiemomof2 said...

My DH crawled into the Chiropractor's office last year. Hands & knees crawled. He was out of town w/his dad & bent over & his back "popped" His mom brought him home laying down in the back of her SUV.

At least Jay was able to walk himself in :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home