Thursday, June 12, 2008

Tagged

My friend Becky tagged me!

The Rules:
~Link the person(s) who tagged you
~Mention the rules on your blog
~Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
~Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them
~Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger’s blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged

1. I talk to my cat like he knows what I am talking about.

2. I can swallow several pills at one time. As a kid I couldn't swallow pills. I had to have the liquid version.

3. I like cold pizza better than hot pizza.

4. I have to sleep on the same side of the bed (even when I'm at a hotel). If I have the bed to myself I like to sleep sideways.

5. I can only wink with my left eye.

6. I drive with either the AC blaring or the heat in full force.

Okay, now I tag: Jay, Tara, Jill, Raellyn, Cari, and Amy.

Labels:

5 Comments:

At 11:10 AM , Blogger Jess said...

Amy, swallowing several pills at one time is to be admired! I have to take my time when swallowing one...loved the Zafu website and your post on the Rose parade. My husband's grandfather used to make the floats for the 4th of July parade in Monterey each year. I'm sure it's quite rewarding once complete and ready for show.

 
At 4:40 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog!!! I enjoy getting comments.

 
At 11:13 AM , Blogger geodiva said...

Oh MAN!!! I wish I were more quirky. I'm not even unspectacularly quirky! Dang. Maybe I should write about Bill's quirkiness! Now THERE is a quirky one!

Will you please wink at me with your left eye at Champoeg?

 
At 11:22 PM , Blogger AMY said...

Amy~ Check the link again. I fixed it.

 
At 9:19 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great meme! And great blog!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home