Tuesday, June 10, 2008

WFMW- Zafu (finding the perfect bra/jeans)

*Edit- I thought this post would also work for Fight the Frump by Fussy!*


Today is WFMW over at Shannon's blog. If you want more tips you can check out her blog.

If you need to find the perfect pair of jeans or a bra check out this website- Zafu.

This site isn't owned by any one particular company so you don't have to worry about it being bias. It gives you a range of prices and stores (some are online, some are dept. stores, some are Walmart type stores and some are high end stores).

It takes about 3 minutes to complete the process. If I remember correctly it has a 90% accuracy rate. Can't beat that. Saves you time and money when you go searching for those perfect items. Give it a try.

Labels: ,

12 Comments:

At 4:33 AM , Blogger jennwa said...

That sounds great, I am going to try it out.

 
At 6:16 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

As a AA who has found exactly ONE (pricey) bra that fits, I'm on my way!

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Wani said...

I wear a hard to find bra size so I'll take any help I can get! Thanks for sharing!
C'mon by Wani's World and check out my WFMW!

 
At 12:59 PM , Blogger Erin K. said...

Awesome site!! I can't wait to try out their suggestions!

 
At 7:02 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just tagged you! Come check it out: http://webchyck.typepad.com/wandering_with_webchyck/2008/06/tagalicious.html

 
At 9:38 AM , Blogger Darla said...

Thanks for the tip! Running to check it out.

 
At 10:34 AM , Blogger Texasholly said...

Never heard of that...

 
At 11:14 AM , Blogger Michelle@Life with Three said...

If it makes buying jeans easier, I'm all about that! Thanks for sharing. Can't wait to check it out!

 
At 12:16 PM , Blogger mah-meeee said...

i'm going to the site NOW! i have been searching for well fitted bra & jeans since i had my second. (my body is not bouncing back anymore...)

thanks for the tip!

 
At 4:46 PM , Blogger Karla Porter Archer said...

off to check it out. Thanks for the heads up on it.

Blessings,
Karla

 
At 12:18 PM , Blogger Jen said...

I'm going to check this out! Those 2 items are really difficult to get the fit just right. Thanks for visiting my blog! Come back soon!

 
At 5:01 PM , Blogger *carrie* said...

Thanks for your comment on my blog--that's funny you thought I was talking about an ice cream maker. Why would I unplug that?!

I'd never heard of this site--will check it out!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home