Monday, November 03, 2008

Can you find me?

October had some really nice weather and the kids took advantage of our tree dumping leaves everywhere. They were suppose be raking leaves but I could hear them laughing and giggling. So, I went to investigate and found them burying Tag in the leaves. Tag loved it. He would tunnel his way out. Sometimes he would try to eat his way out.

Do you see Tag in the two pictures below? (you can click on the pictures to make them larger)





The kids moved the leaf pile to the back yard. They created a huge mound and when I let Tag out to play in the back he goes straight for the leaf pile. He jumps (if you can call it that when his legs are so short) and tunnels through the leaves. It is funny to watch.
Posted by Picasa

1 Comments:

At 8:57 AM , Blogger StephieAnne said...

Our whole front yard is covered in orange. We need to assemble that leaf blower we recently got at Home Depot and get to work!

I just watched the Kirk Cameron video - man, he's a good one. I love his integrity.

By the way, I tagged you on my blog to come up with Six Random Things. You may have already done this, so if so, sorry!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home