Saturday, November 08, 2008

It's My Birthday!!!

Well, actually my birthday was Election Day (Nov. 4th). My day started with Samantha waking me up by singing "Happy Birthday" Build-a-Bear style. She also had gotten up early to decorate. Then G'ma Betty called to do her traditional birthday singing to me.


Before we left for Heart to Heart (at EBF) I had asked Samantha take a picture of me. For some reason I can NOT keep my eyes open when the flash is on. I have a bunch of pictures of me with my eyes closed.




Posted by Picasa


Tara beat me into H2H and had everyone wear a party hat and blow horns when I came in. Then everyone sang Happy Birthday to me and she kept announcing how old I am now (37 years old). I would have to say my cheeks turned very pink throughout the morning.


Then off to my birthday lunch with my family at Red Robin. The lunch went well but we did have an awkward moment at the end of lunch when my ex-boyfriend's (highschool through college) dad came over to wish me happy birthday and visit for a few minutes. hee hee!


Here is my b-day from last year.

2 Comments:

At 4:52 PM , Blogger jennwa said...

Happy Birthday ! Sounds like you had a good day.
You have the same B-day as my mom.

 
At 6:39 PM , Blogger StephieAnne said...

Happy Late Birthday Amy - how about celebrating by telling us 6 Random Things about yourself! We are nearly the same age - how fun....

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home