Tuesday, September 18, 2007

WFMW- Toilet paper storage

Have you ever been in a friend's bathroom and realized there is no toilet paper on the roll? Now, what? Do you yell out to someone for MORE TOILET PAPER?! Or do you go without? Or do you desperately search the bathroom cabinets for toilet paper?
Well, this happened at our house several years ago when my G'ma came to visit. She informed me after not finding toilet paper that you should always have toilet paper available in your bathroom so not to embarrass your guest. Well, we don't have cabinets in the front bathroom (pedestal sink). So, there was no where to put toilet paper rolls except for on top the toilet tank. We tried that but with young kids the toilet paper would end up falling in to the toilet and being ruined. So, I decided it was time to do some research at the local Walmart and Target for a solution.
Here is what I found.


It holds two rolls of toilet paper. That is not our toilet paper dispenser, that is across from the toilet.
This gadget just hooks to the inside of the toilet tank.
We have had this for about 6 years and it has worked well for us.

If you want more great tips...join us at Shannon's blog under Works For Me Wednesday!
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 11:49 PM , Blogger Mrs. O said...

Cool tip! I haven't seen one like that before. I did find a basket that sits on the tank and hides two rolls and a small box of kleenex.

 
At 1:29 AM , Blogger Marcia Francois said...

I like your granny! Mine would tell me exactly the same type of thing LOL

I have a little basket on the floor with 2 magazines and one toilet roll (I told you it was a little basket) :)

Organising queen and
Marcia's take charge blog

 
At 5:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because I have a 1 year old that will unroll a thing of toilet paper in no time I can't even keep toilet paper on the roll. That is really ackward with guests. I have to put it on the back of the toilet. When will my life be normal?

 
At 6:31 AM , Blogger Ann'Re said...

I've never seen one of those either. We are blessed with enough space in our full bath to store many rolls of TP, our half bath we have a metal TP dispenser that stores three rolls of TP in the bottom of it. Ann'Re

 
At 7:50 AM , Blogger Tamara said...

That is awesome!! I am so going to look for one of those!

 
At 8:52 PM , Blogger Mrs. Brownstone @ XBOX Wife said...

That's a pretty cool gadget!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home