Tuesday, April 01, 2008

WFMW- ReRun (Wrapping Paper)

This week for Works for Me Wednesday Shannon is having us do a Greatest Hits Edition. From our own archives we can re-run one of our favorite of your own WFMWs. I picked a popular one I did right after Christmas.

Here it is again in all its glory!
It is Works for Me Wednesday again and I'm going to show you how to keep your wrapping paper from getting ruined when you put away for next year.

 


Take an old pair of nylons or tights. Cut the leg off and put the wrapping paper in the leg hole. Then just tie a knot at the top. No more getting out your Christmas wrapping paper and finding it all wrinkled and ruined.
 


I used my girls old tights for this project.

To find more WFMW check out Rocks In My Dryer.
Posted by Picasa

Labels:

6 Comments:

At 3:42 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about posting a picture of it now? In the garage in all it's glory!

 
At 5:30 PM , Blogger *carrie* said...

Amy,

Good idea. I'll have to keep this in mind for when we move.

Thanks for your comment on my blog today!

 
At 8:27 AM , Blogger geodiva said...

AMY! I love this idea! :-) I get all fanatical about organizing sometimes ... but not so fanatical that my house is ACTUALLY organized :-)

LOVE YOU mucho mucho mas! xoxoxo, GeoDiva

 
At 8:12 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah, fabulous. I always have old tights with one good leg, and my wrapping paper always has little rips and tears when I pull it out. I'm going to do this for sure!

 
At 11:39 PM , Blogger Shari Ellen said...

I see why this is a popular one. If I did this, then I would appear to be really organized.

 
At 6:21 PM , Blogger Tinh Kiều said...

LOVE YOU mucho mucho mas

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home